Parks & Recreation Launches New Interactive Website
A redesigned website and online user experience for Forsyth County Parks & Recreation is now available at parks.forsythco.com.
“We are excited to provide the digital home of Parks with a new look and experience that will make it even easier for online users to access what they are looking for,” said Parks & Recreation Interim Director Laura Pate. “Parks & Recreation has something for everyone from athletics to training classes, extensive trail systems and some of the state’s most beautiful natural resources in Lake Lanier and Sawnee Mountain. With the new website, our goal was to ensure our residents can discover all of our incredible offerings.”
Some of the new features of the website include:
- Sidebar menu with quick access to frequently visited pages
- Events page with details and registration information
- Specific park information, hours, amenities, pictures and links for registration and reservations
- Parks projects page with up-to-date information regarding project status/timelines
- News updates and parks blog
- Search bar, FAQs, Park rules, Careers, Contact information, E-Newsletter signup and more
Registrations and reservations for athletics, classes and facilities will still be processed through CivicRec similar to the previous Parks & Recreation website.
The new website aligns with Forsyth County’s digital home, forsythco.com, to provide users a streamlined experience when navigating between the two websites. The new website for Forsyth County Parks & Recreation can be accessed by clicking here or by visiting parks.forsythco.com.