Official Forsyth County government mobile app available for IOS and Android devices
Forsyth County has launched an official mobile application called Connect2Forsyth that allows residents to easily connect with their government by reporting concerns, paying water bills, receiving County news, calendar alerts and more.
“We wanted to provide an easy to access mobile app that allows residents, and business, an integrated one-stop-shop for all things Forsyth County government,” said County Manager Kevin Tanner. “It also allows an easier way to submit an issue rather than searching for the right department phone number and making a call.”
Through Connect2Forsyth, mobile users can:
- Report an issue such as animal welfare, code compliance complaint, road debris and more
- View and pay water bills and property taxes
- Obtain or renew a passport, water service, building permits, auto registration and more
- Call the County administration phone line
- Read the latest County news posts
- View a calendar of events/meetings
- Contact District Commissioners
Connect2Forsyth is available for free download through the Apple App Store on IOS devices and the Google Play Store on Android devices.
An online citizen portal has also been created to allow residents to track status updates on submitted issues as it is addressed by County staff.