Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Volunteer for FTC and abide by program rules
- Admit to alcohol and/or drug issues and want treatment
- Have an open dependency case in Forsyth County Juvenile Court.
- Participants who live outside of Forsyth County will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Sex offense – conviction or current allegation.
- Active domestic violence charges are staffed on a case-by-case basis.
- No contact orders are staffed on a case-by-case basis.
- Severe mental health/developmental disabilities/cognitive disorders
- Serious violent offenses – conviction or current allegation.
This is not an exhaustive list of eligibility and disqualifying criteria. The Forsyth County Family Treatment Court reserves the right to review and make changes to this criteria.