About Employment Services
Employment Services will take a leadership role and provide service in support of Forsyth County’s vision by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable resource and will be treated as such.
The employment services division will act as a catalyst to enable all Forsyth County employees in providing services to citizens and visitors of Forsyth County.
We will do this by:
- Ensuring that employment services staff are given the tools, training, and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting and recruiting the best qualified people and recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Providing competitive salary and benefits package and developing the full potential of our workforce by providing training and development for career enhancement.
- Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy, and secure, as well as conscious of long-term family and community goals.
- Establishing, administering, and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining compliance with employment and labor laws, county policy and civil service guidelines.