The Forsyth County Animal Shelter is open for adoption Tuesday through Saturday from 10:30AM -5:00PM. We strive to help you choose the pet that’s right for you and your family. We consider ourselves “match-makers”, helping you find the perfect pet match. Our staff works diligently to learn as much as we can about our adoption animals likes, dislikes, quirks, and all-around personalities.
To fill out an adoption profile form:
Once the form is filled out in its entirety, please email your profile to email@example.com and an adoption counselor will contact you to discuss the next steps in the adoption process and discuss any of the pets you may be interested in. You may also bring the form with you when you visit the shelter.
All animals at the Forsyth County Animal Shelter are medically evaluated prior to being placed for adoption where they receive the following:
- Medical exam
- Age appropriate vaccinations (12 weeks and older will receive a Rabies Vaccination)
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Flea/Tick Prevention
- Heartworm test and prevention (dogs)
- Combo test (feline leukemia and FIV, for cats)
- The adoption fee is $85.00
- All cats/kittens are (2) for $85.00