It is our goal to investigate all complaints regarding our performance while ensuring confidentiality for both the complainant and the subject of the complaint.
As a means of maintaining both Forsyth County 911 Center performance and community relations, the Forsyth County 911 Center:
• Encourages citizens to recommend improvements in our service delivery
• Encourages complaints and/or questions about the 911 Center's performance or actions of its employees
PROCEDURES FOR SUBMITTING A COMPLAINT
If you feel that an employee has acted improperly, you may register your complaint in the following ways: (Letters of complaint should describe the event or incident, a date and time of occurrence, if possible, and the name and/or ID number of the communications officer(s) involved, if known.)
• At any time you may contact the Forsyth County 911 Center at 770-781-3087. Request to speak with a 911 Center Supervisor and he/she will take the appropriate action.
• You may contact the Forsyth County 911 Center Deputy Director at 678-513-5948 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you choose you may make your complaint in writing and forward it to:
Forsyth County 911 Center
3520 Settingdown Rd
Cumming, GA 30028
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM or by pre-arranged appointment