There is no greater form of
recognition for a 911 Center employee than to receive a compliment from someone
whose life they have touched and made better.
As means of maintaining both Forsyth County 911 Center performance and
community relations, the Forsyth County 911 Center:
• Encourages citizen recommendation
for improvements in our service delivery
• Welcomes the commendations of 911 Center personnel who admirably perform
• Encourages commendations and/or questions about the 911 Center’s performance
or actions of its members and employees.
Commendations can consist of any form of recognition from a citizen's letter to
an award. Letters should describe the
events or incident along with the communications officer’s name(s) and/or ID #
if known. In all cases, especially
letters of appreciation, the employee and his or her supervisor, the 911 Center
Assistant Director, and the 911 Center Director, are made aware of outstanding
performance. A copy of the letter is
placed in the employee's personnel file.
PROCEDURES FOR SUBMITTING A
If you wish to commend a 911 Center
employee you may register your commendation in one of the following ways:
• At any time you may contact the Forsyth County 911 Center at 770-781-3087. Request to speak with a 911 Center Supervisor
and he/she will take the appropriate action.
• You may contact the Forsyth County 911 Center Deputy Director at 678-513-5948
or by email at: email@example.com
• If you choose you may also make your commendation in writing and forward it
Forsyth County 911 Center
3520 Settingdown Rd
Cumming, GA 30028
ATTN: Deputy Director
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM or by pre-arranged appointment