Official Forsyth County government mobile app available for IOS and Android devices
Forsyth County has launched an official mobile application called Connect2Forsyth that allows residents to easily connect with their government by reporting concerns, paying water bills, receiving County news, calendar alerts and more.
Through Connect2Forsyth, mobile users can:
- Report an issue such as animal welfare, code compliance complaint, road debris and more
- View and pay water bills and property taxes
- Obtain or renew a passport, water service, building permits, auto registration and more
- Call the County administration phone line
- Read the latest County news posts
- View a calendar of events/meetings
- Get updates on Transportation Projects
- Contact District Commissioners
Connect2Forsyth is available for free download through the Apple App Store on IOS devices and the Google Play Store on Android devices.