Monday, Dec. 7, 2020, is the last day Forsyth County residents can register to vote for the Jan. 5, 2021 General Election & Special Election Runoff, or to change their name and/or address on the January 5, 2021 voter registration list.
A Voter Registration Application must be completed, signed and submitted to the Forsyth County Voter Registration and Elections Office in one of the following ways:
- In person at the Voter Registration and Elections Office (1201 Sawnee Dr.)
- Applications must be submitted to the office no later than the close of business at 4:30 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 7
- In person at any Forsyth County Public Library
- Applications must be postmarked no later than Dec. 7
- Online applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on the night of Monday, Dec. 7
To use Georgia’s online voter registration system residents must have a valid Georgia driver’s license or identification card issued by the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) with signature on file with DDS. For those without a valid driver’s license or identification card, the link will allow residents to print a paper registration application to mail/deliver to the Voter Registration and Elections Office.
Residents are asked to verify their Election Day polling place at www.mvp.sos.ga.gov
prior to voting on Tuesday, Jan. 5.
The Forsyth County Voter Registration and Elections Office business hours are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. To receive additional election information, visit forsythco.com or call (770) 781-2118 ext.9.