Why Code Enforcement is Important
The mission of Forsyth County Code Compliance is to develop partnerships with our citizens and those who conduct business in Forsyth County, to preserve and improve quality of life issues by providing Forsyth County with a safe, healthy and quality environment.
Code Compliance is for the common good of all Forsyth County residents. The county codes have been enacted to ensure attractive neighborhoods, vibrant businesses and an enjoyable community for all.
- Protects the safety and welfare of Forsyth County residents
- Helps in maintaining and increasing property values
- Reduces crime
Code Compliance is the commitment to provide safe, healthy and attractive living conditions for all Forsyth County residents by the enforcement of all county codes.
- Provide park visitors with information and assistance
- Helps to ensure positive visitor park experience by doing daily patrols and enforcement of park rules and ordinances
- Assist Forsyth County Parks and Recreation Department when needed
Parks & Recreation Ordinances
Kirk Palmer, Code Compliance Supervisor
Jesse Patton, Park Ranger Supervisor
Wendy Cates, Administrative Specialist