1/23/2007 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2007 @ 2:30 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Park Rangers Standard Operating Procedures – Director of Parks & Recreation.
(2) Five (5) year contract between Forsyth County Parks & Recreation and The Atlanta Coca-Cola Bottling Company to repair scoreboards – Director of Parks & Recreation.
(3) Judiciary – Civil Service Request – Circuit Court Administrator.
(4) Investment Services Agreement – Director of Finance.
(5) Banking Services Agreement – Director of Finance.
(6) Request by Beazer Homes to purchase sewer capacity in the Johns Creek Basin for a 132 unit town home community & recreation area, 35,910 gpd – Director of Water & Sewer.
(Previously discussed at Called Meeting/Work Session held on 01/09/07).
(7) Subordination Agreement between Forsyth County and GB Home Equity – County Attorney.
(8) Etowah HCP Agreement – County Attorney.
(9) Annual Committee Appointments for 2007 – Chairman Laughinghouse.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed