1/24/2006 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
The Forsyth County Board of Commissioners will hold a Called Meeting/Work Session on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 at 3:30 p.m. in the Commissioners' Conference Room, Suite 210 in the Forsyth County Administration Building, located at 110 East Main Street, Cumming, Georgia 30040.
The purpose of the Called Meeting/Work Session will be for consideration of the items as outlined on the attached agenda and such other business as may properly come before the Board.
January 20, 2006
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2006 @ 3:30 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) GA 400 HOT Lane Project – Chairman Conway.
(2) Regular Weekly Testing of Weather Sirens – Fire Chief.
(3) UDC Changes (Stream Buffers) – Director of Planning & Development.
(4) Library Headquarters Addition – Director of Libraries.
(5) Impact Fees – Impact Fee Administrator.
(6) Modification to Forsyth County Purchasing Regulations – County Attorney.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed