12/13/2005 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
The Forsyth County Board of Commissioners will hold a Called Meeting/Work Session on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 3:30 p.m. in the Commissioners' Conference Room, Suite 210 in the Forsyth County Administration Building, located at 110 East Main Street, Cumming, Georgia 30040.
The purpose of the Called Meeting/Work Session will be for consideration of the items as outlined on the attached agenda and such other business as may properly come before the Board.
December 8, 2005
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2005 @ 3:30 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) ExpressPoll – County Attorney/Chief Registrar.
(2) Juvenile Court Supplement – Clerk of Court.
(3) Proposed Revisions to the Unified Development Code (Large-Scale Retail) – Senior Planner.
(Public Hearing held 12/01/05).
(4) In Rem Judicial Foreclosures – Tax Commissioner/County Attorney.
(5) Planning Commission Meeting Dates for 2006 – Director of Planning & Development.
(6) Smokers’ Paradise regarding notice of violation of Ordinance #68 (Alcohol Ordinance) – County Attorney.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed