10/4/2005 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2005 @ 3:30 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Update on Livable Centers Initiative (LCI) Study – Michelle Beesten, Senior Planner.
(2) Ambulance contract as to number of ambulances serving the County – Procurement Director.
(3) Approval of establishing a Forsyth County Fuel Reserve – Procurement Director.
(4) ExpressPoll – Chief Registrar/County Attorney.
(5) Parks & Recreation Department Ordinances – Director of Parks & Recreation.
(6) Ordinance #26 (Gun Club Ordinance) – Tom Brown, Assistant Director of Planning & Development.
(7) Board vacancies – County Manager.
(8) Logo replacement project – Jodi Gardner, Public Information Officer.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed