9/13/2005 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2005 @ 3:30 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Update and amendment to Designated Truck Routes as referenced in Ordinance #89 (Truck Routes Ordinance) – Director of Engineering.
(Public Hearings held 08/04/05 and 09/01/05).
(2) Request by McCar Homes to amend zoning conditions placed on ZA# 2776 (PEC Development Group, Inc.) – District #3 – Director of Planning & Development.
(Public Hearing held 09/01/05).
(3) Boys Shelter Funding Requirement – County Manager.
(4) Jail/Court Assessment – County Manager.
(5) Capital Projects for the Fire Department – Fire Chief/County Manager.
(6) Board Compensation – County Attorney.
(7) UDC changes related to Residential Zoning Districts (Table 11-2(b) – Director of Planning & Development.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed