6/16/2005 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2005 @ 8:30 A.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 220
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Envision 6+ discussion with Atlanta Regional Commission Staff – Assistant Director of Planning & Development.
(2) United Way Community Needs Assessment Results – Ruth Goode, United Way.
(3) Fire Prevention Ordinance (Ordinance #79) – County Attorney.
(4) Sign Kiosk RFP Award – County Attorney.
(5) Authorization to amend Alcohol Ordinance (Ordinance #68) – County Attorney.
(6) Proposition to Limit Smoking in County Parks – County Attorney.
(7) Authorization to amend Record’s Retention Ordinance (Ordinance #90) – County Attorney.
(8) Authorization to draft Dave’s Creek Park Lease Agreement – County Manager/County Attorney.
(9) Land & Water Conservation Fund Grant Pre-Application – County Manager.
(10) Code Enforcement Department – County Manager.
(11) Economic Development Officer - County Manager.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed