5/16/2005 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
MONDAY, MAY 16, 2005 @ 8:30 A.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Fire Code Ordinance – County Attorney.
(2) Mike Richardson Land Use Issue – County Attorney.
(3) Unified Development Code (UDC) Modifications and Related Items – County Attorney.
(4) Revised Draft of Unified Development Code (UDC) Changes Related to Large-scale Retail – Michelle Beesten, Planning & Development.
(5) RFP #05-22-3330 (Fire Hydrant Inspection & GPS Locating of Fire Hydrants) – Procurement Director.
(6) Additional SPLOST Project Manager – Procurement Director.
(7) Rejection of Bid #IFB 05-32-1550 for Fire Fighter Physicals – Procurement Director.
(8) Security Concerns – Tax Commissioner.
(9) General Security Issues – County Manager.
(10) Hands on Forsyth – Commissioner Tam.
(11) Study on Old Atlanta Road – Commissioner Tam.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed