8/9/2004 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2004 @ 10:00 A.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Adoption of Agenda
III. Items for review and discussion:
(1) Historical Display – Judge Jeffery S. Bagley.
(2) Donation by the Ducktown Booster Club of 6.40 acres for Greenspace – Director of Parks & Recreation.
(3) Leasing of Young Deer Creek Park (located on Lake Lanier) from the Corps of Engineers – Director of Parks & Recreation.
(4) Bond Referendum – Jail & Judicial Building – County Attorney/Interim County Administrator.
(5) Revisions to the Unified Development Code (Chapter 20) – Assistant Director of Planning & Development.
(6) Major amendment to the Forsyth County Comprehensive Plan 2004-2025 – Director of Planning & Development.
(7) Acceptance/rejection of RFP #04-08-1630 for Comprehensive Planning Software – Procurement Director.
(8) Appeal by Perry A. Westbrook seeking relief from the requirement to pay Impact Fees – Impact Fee Administrator.
(9) Appeal by John Durand seeking relief from the requirement to pay Impact Fees – Impact Fee Administrator.
(10) Big Creek Greenway – Interim County Administrator/Chief Financial Officer.
AGENDA FOR MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2004 PAGE 2
(11) Sawnee Mountain Greenspace: proposal to relocate existing easement – Senior Staff Attorney.
(12) Administration Building addition – Interim County Administrator.
(13) Public Safety Building – Interim County Administrator.
IV. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
V. Executive Session if Needed