The Forsyth County Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 6:30 p.m. in the Commissioners Meeting Room, Suite 220 of the Forsyth County Administration Building located at 100 East Main Street, Cumming Georgia 30040.
The purpose of this meeting is to hold a public hearing on items as outlined on the agenda and such other business as may properly come before the Planning Commission.
Teressa M. Cox
July 10, 2012
FORSYTH COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS QUORUM
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
JULY 24, 2012 @ 6:30 P.M.
COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
Suite 220, 2nd Floor
I. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
II. REVIEW OF MEETING PROCEDURES
III. CONSIDER ADOPTION OF MINUTES FOR THE JUNE 26, 2012 REGULAR MEETING and JULY 17, 2012 WORK SESSION.
V. OLD BUSINESS
VI. NEW BUSINESS
1. Adoption of Resolution of Appreciation for Matt Murphy.
VII. PUBLIC HEARINGS FOR CONDITIONAL USE PERMITS
1. David Chumley CP120004 Commission District #1
Request for a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) to construct a 2000 square foot Church on 1.0 acre of Agricultural (A1) property with 20 parking spaces.
(1) To reduce the required 50 foot front yard setback 20 feet to allow a front yard setback of 30 feet and allow the septic to be located within the setback. (UDC Chapter 15, Table 15.2).
(2) To reduce the required 50 foot side yard buffer 40 feet to allow a side yard buffer of 10 feet. (UDC Chapter 15, Table 15.1, Note 3).
(3) To eliminate the 5000 foot sewer distance requirement to facilitate the use of an on-site septic disposal system, (UDC Chapter 18-5.18).
Located: This property is located at the intersection of Hurt Bridge Road and Martin Lane.
VIII. PUBLIC HEARINGS FOR HOME OCCUPATION PERMITS
IX. PUBLIC HEARINGS FOR REZONINGS
1. Hodges, Harbin, Newberry & Tribble, Inc. ZA3594 Commission District #4
Request to rezone 73.69 acres from Agricultural (A1) to Mining Operations District (MINE) for a soil borrow area associated with the existing Eagle Point Landfill.
Located: This property is located on Old Federal Road approximately 4300 feet northwest of the intersection with Blanton Lane.