5/8/2012 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
The Forsyth County Board of Commissioners will hold a Work Session on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. in the Commissioners' Conference Room, Suite 210 in the Forsyth County Administration Building, located at 110 East Main Street, Cumming, Georgia 30040.
The purpose of the Work Session will be for discussion and consideration of the items as outlined on the attached agenda and such other business as may properly come before the Board.
Forsyth County Board of Commissioners
May 4, 2012
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2012 @ 2:00 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Consideration of raw and finished water contracts with the City of Cumming Commissioners Tam/Bell.
(2) Authorization to proceed with issuing a Request for Proposal/Qualifications for architectural services for the Jail/Courthouse Project Procurement Director.
(3) Renewal of Metro Ethernet Service Agreement with AT&T for the Information Systems & Technology Department Procurement Director.
(4) Authorization to purchase 1,500 radio read water meters under existing pricing agreement Procurement Director.
(5) Acceptance of RFP 11-116-3340 for After Hour Answering Services for the Water Department Procurement Director.
(6) Award of Bid 12-27-3150 for the roadway improvements on Kelly Mill and Drew Campground Roads Procurement Director.
(7) Approval of a Sewer Reservation Agreement between Forsyth County and Park Village on McGinnis Ferry, LLC for 274 gallons per day of sewer capacity Fulton County (Johns Creek/Cauley Creek) WRF District #2 Director of Water & Sewer.
(8) Sign Ordinance signs for churches and modifications to performance standards Director of Planning & Community Development.
(9) Discussion of estimated costs to repair the house located on the Lanierland Park property in order to provide a deputy livable space for the purpose of providing on-site security of the property Deputy County Manager.
(10) Soil Erosion Fine Reduction Post Preserve Subdivision Director of Engineering/County Attorney.
(Postponed from 04/10/12 and 04/24/12 Work Session Agendas.)
Work Session Agenda
May 8, 2012
(11) Ad Valorem Tax Exemption on Inventory and Related Referendum (Re: HB48) Commissioners Bell/Boff.
(12) Vickery Sewer Agreement Director of Water & Sewer/County Attorney.
V. Recess Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed