FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2004 @ 5:00 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 220
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
Call Meeting to Order
Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
Adoption of Agenda
Adoption of Minutes:
(1) Regular Meeting and Executive Session of March 8, 2004.
(1) Adoption of Resolution authorizing Affidavit concerning Executive Session of March 8, 2004.
(2) Approval of two (2) three-way stops in the Grand Cascades Subdivision for Grand Avenue at Watermill Way and Settles Road at Riverhaven Drive District #2 Director of Engineering.
(3) Adoption of Proclamation proclaiming the month of April 2004 as Forsyth County Child Abuse Prevention and Awareness Month Chairman Conway.
(4) Approval of Lemans Trail Settlement Agreement County Attorney.
(5) Approval of Settlement Agreement on Dicks Creek Interceptor litigation County Attorney.
(1) Rezoning requests: (Director of Planning & Development)
(A) PC Homes, ZA# 2821, A1 to RES-2 as Conservation District #1.
(B) Slate Pro, LLC, ZA# 2830, A1 to RES-3 with a variance with an access easement District #1.
(2) Fox Creek Properties, ZA# 2591, A1 to CR1 District #4 (Removed from Table 3/8/04) Commissioner Kreager.
(3) Acceptance/rejection of RFP #03-62-1630 for a Sign Plaza Program (Removed from Table 3/8/04) Procurement Director.
(1) Adoption of Resolution regarding Indigent Defense Act County Attorney.
(2) Rezoning requests: (Director of Planning & Development)
(A) Joe Barrow, HOP# 03-024, issuance of a Home Occupation Permit for the purpose of a woodworking business on property currently zoned R2R District #3.
(B) McCar Development Corporation, ZA# 2827, A1 to RES-4 District #2.
(C) McCar Development Corporation, ZA# 2828, A1 to RES-6 District #2.
(D) Christopher E. Comer, ZA# 2831, A1 to RES-2 District #4.
(E) Claude Sims, ZA# 2832, A1 to RES-2 District #4.
(F) Marie Hyde, ZA# 2833, R2R to RES-3 District #3.
(G) Candy Hammond, ZA# 2836, A1 to CBD with a variance to open space requirements District #4.
(H) Kevin Yarbrough Homes, Inc., ZA# 2841, A1 to RES-2 District #4.
(I) Hendon/Atlantic Rim Johns Creek, LLC, ZA# 2842, CBD to HB with a Conditional Use Permit to allow the proposed use/development of retail with pet boarding facility District #2.
(J) Mike Katshor, ZA# 2848, LR to HB District #4.
(K) Robert L. Milford, ZA# 2849, A1 to NS District #4.
(L) Barbara & Sam Palaio, ZA# 2850, NS to M1 District #1.
(M) FTS Properties, Inc., ZA# 2851, A2 to RES-6 District #5.
(3) Approval of award of lease for new Internet Service Provider Procurement Director.
(4) Request from Parks & Recreation Board to accelerate funding for pavilion at Coal Mountain Park County Administrator.
(5) Approval of line size upgrade with the Board of Education Director of Water & Sewer.
(6) Discussion on sewer capacity requirements Director of Water & Sewer.
(7) Approval of tap fee surcharge along the Bagley Creek sewer line extension Director of Water & Sewer.
(8) Review and approval of cost estimate and County contribution agreement with MaCauley Development Director of Water & Sewer.
(9) Review and approval of a Sewer Line Cost Share Agreement with Ashton Atlanta Residential, LLC Director of Water & Sewer.
(10) Acceptance of Sewer Master Plan Amendment to include the Etowah Basin Director of Water & Sewer.
(11) Consideration to remove Creech Enterprises, Inc., ZA# 2229 from the Table (Tabled October 26, 1998) Chairman Conway.
Announcements and Reports:
(1) Recognition of Pulte Homes, Carson Developments, Inc. and Capital Design for their contributions to the Parks & Recreation Department Commissioner Taylor.
Recess Regular Meeting
Executive Session if Needed