2/9/2004 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2004 @ 9:00 A.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
The Forsyth County Board of Commissioners will hold a Called Meeting/Work Session on Monday, February 9, 2004 at 9:00 a.m. The Meeting will be held in the Commissioners' Conference Room, Suite 210, in the Forsyth County Administration Building, located at 110 East Main Street, Cumming, Georgia 30040.
The purpose of the Called Meeting/Work Session will be for consideration of the items as outlined on the attached agenda and such other business as may properly come before the Board.
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Proposed Transmission Line Ordinance – County Attorney.
(2) PUD & CUP Moratorium, proposed changes to PUD & CUP and additional changes to the UDC – Senior Planner, Planning & Development.
(3) Input on revised job description for Impact Fee related position – Assistant Director, Planning & Development.
(4) Windermere Parkway – Director of Engineering.
(5) Proposal to offer volunteer firefighter insurance through VFIS – Fire Chief.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed