4/21/2009 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2009 @ 2:00 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
Call Meeting to Order
Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
Adoption of Agenda
Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Proclamation proclaiming May 9th through May 17th as National Tourism Week in Forsyth County – County Manager.
(2) Resolution of Appreciation for Vicky Clair – County Attorney.
(3) Resolution to create the Social Services Committee – County Attorney.
(4) Animal Shelter Contract with NALAA – option provided to reduce cost – Procurement Director.
(Postponed from 04/07/09 Work Session Agenda).
(5) Acceptance of SPLOST VI widening designs – Procurement Director.
(6) Acceptance of SPLOST VI intersection designs – Procurement Director.
(7) Acceptance of Bid #09-11-3340 for the off-site sewer on Ronald Reagan Boulevard extension – Procurement Director.
(8) Authorization to proceed with bidding out expansion of Water Treatment Facility – Procurement Director.
(Postponed from 03/10/09 and 03/24/09 Work Session Agendas).
(9) Request by Hansard Properties for refund on 980 gpd ($20,580) of sewer capacity for lots not platted in Quail Hollow – Director of Water & Sewer.
(10) RBC Sewer Agreement issues – County Attorney.
(11) City/County Water Contracts – Commissioner Tam.
(Postponed from 03/24/09 Work Session Agenda).
April 21, 2009
(12) Assignment of Contractual Sewer Rights and Security Agreement between Jim Cowart Residential, LLC and New South Federal Savings Bank – County Attorney.
(Postponed from 04/16/09 Agenda).
(13) Animal Control Ordinance – County Attorney.
(Previously discussed at 04/07/09 Work Session - Public Hearing scheduled for 05/07/09).
(14) Forsyth County Sign Code issues – County Attorney.
(15) State Prisoner Work Detail Agreement – County Attorney.
(16) First Quarter Financials for 2009 – Chief Financial Officer
Recess Work Session
Executive Session if Needed