12/9/2008 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2008 @ 1:00 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
Call Meeting to Order
Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
Adoption of Agenda
Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Intergovernmental Agreement between Gwinnett County and Forsyth County for the co-location of radio equipment at Fire Station No. 10 communications tower – Brian Converse.
(2) Approval of the 2008 Administrative Services Agreement between Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Georgia (BCBS) and Forsyth County for the administration of Employee Healthcare Benefit Services – Director of Personnel.
(3) Approval of Task Order No. 2009-1 with Atlantic Coast Consulting, Inc. for providing groundwater and methane monitoring at the Old Federal Landfill – Procurement Director.
(4) Renewal of Agreement with Dynamic Air for HVAC Preventative Maintenance & Repairs for the Public Facilities Department – Procurement Director.
(5) Acceptance of the following Bids: (Procurement Director)
(A) Bid #08-98-3150 for 4” Painted Road Striping for the Roads & Bridges Department.
(B) Bid #08-99-3150 for 5” Thermoplastic Striping & Raised Pavement Markers for the Roads & Bridges Department.
(C) Bid #08-128-3150 for as needed Traffic Signal Repairs for the Engineering Department.
(D) Bid #08-130-3120 for Aggregate to be used by the Roads & Bridges Department/Engineering Department.
Called Meeting/Work Session
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
(E) Bid #08-131-3120 for Hot Asphaltic Concrete for the Roads & Bridges Department/Engineering Department.
(F) Bid #08-133-3340 for Water Meter Parts for the Water & Sewer Department.
(G) Bid #08-134-1620 for Cleaning Services of Forsyth County Buildings.
(H) Bid #08-135-1580 for Audio/Video Equipment Preventive Maintenance & Repair Service Agreement for the Communications Department.
(I) Bid #08-137-1620 for Waste Collection Services for various Forsyth County Buildings.
(J) Bid #08-127-5212 for Blanket Pricing for Infield Conditioner for the Parks & Recreation Department.
(6) Appointment/reappointment of members to the Development Authority – Commissioner Ledbetter.
(7) Presentation by Non-profit Organizations for 2009 Funding Assistance – Interim County Manager.
(8) Acquisition of the Wallace Tatum Property – County Attorney.
(9) Acquisition of the Harrison Property – County Attorney.
(Postponed from 12/04/08 Agenda).
(10) Proposed Fiscal Year 2009 Budget – Interim County Manager/Chief Financial Officer.
Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
Executive Session if Needed