11/25/2008 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2008 @ 3:00 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
Call Meeting to Order
Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
Adoption of Agenda
Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Appointment of member to the Region 2 Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Addictive Diseases Regional Planning Board – Interim County Manager.
(2) Approval of the Georgia Department of Transportation Safe Route to Schools (SRTS) Grant in an amount not to exceed $500,000 – no matching funds required – Grants Administrator.
(3) Approval and execution of Agreement for Off-System Surface Transportation Project between the Department of Transportation and Forsyth County for the construction of James Burgess Road Sidewalk Project #CSSTP-0006-00(919) – Director of Engineering.
(4) Authorization to renew support maintenance agreement with Tyler Technologies for the Tax Assessor’s Software – Procurement Director.
(5) Rejection of Bid #08-109-5212 for the construction of a maintenance building at Shady Grove Campground – Procurement Director.
(6) Acceptance of Bid #08-95-3150 for as needed guardrail installs & repairs for the Roads & Bridges/Engineering Department – Procurement Director.
(7) Acceptance of Bid #08-138-3340 for as needed pumping out of wet wells, pump stations and lift stations – Procurement Director.
(8) Acceptance of Bid #08-141-3340 for providing as needed sewer spill monitoring – Procurement Director.
(9) Advanced Ambulance proposed fee changes to service users – Procurement Director.
Called Meeting/Work Session
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
(10) Request by two (2) property owners located in the Highway 306 & Highway 369 area to be allowed to connect to City of Cumming sewer and be a City water & sewer customer – Director of Water & Sewer.
(11) Tribble Road Develoment Sewer Service Agreement – County Attorney.
(Previously discussed at CM/WS held on 11/18/08).
(12) Non-profits – Commissioner Richard/Commissioner Tam.
(13) Presentation of the proposed Fiscal Year 2009 Budget - Chief Financial Officer/Interim County Manager.
(14) Office reallocation revisited – Commissioner Richard.
Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
Executive Session if Needed