11/25/2008 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2008 @ 3:00 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
Call Meeting to Order
Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
Adoption of Agenda
Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Appointment of member to the Region 2 Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Addictive Diseases Regional Planning Board Interim County Manager.
(2) Approval of the Georgia Department of Transportation Safe Route to Schools (SRTS) Grant in an amount not to exceed $500,000 no matching funds required Grants Administrator.
(3) Approval and execution of Agreement for Off-System Surface Transportation Project between the Department of Transportation and Forsyth County for the construction of James Burgess Road Sidewalk Project #CSSTP-0006-00(919) Director of Engineering.
(4) Authorization to renew support maintenance agreement with Tyler Technologies for the Tax Assessors Software Procurement Director.
(5) Rejection of Bid #08-109-5212 for the construction of a maintenance building at Shady Grove Campground Procurement Director.
(6) Acceptance of Bid #08-95-3150 for as needed guardrail installs & repairs for the Roads & Bridges/Engineering Department Procurement Director.
(7) Acceptance of Bid #08-138-3340 for as needed pumping out of wet wells, pump stations and lift stations Procurement Director.
(8) Acceptance of Bid #08-141-3340 for providing as needed sewer spill monitoring Procurement Director.
(9) Advanced Ambulance proposed fee changes to service users Procurement Director.
Called Meeting/Work Session
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
(10) Request by two (2) property owners located in the Highway 306 & Highway 369 area to be allowed to connect to City of Cumming sewer and be a City water & sewer customer Director of Water & Sewer.
(11) Tribble Road Develoment Sewer Service Agreement County Attorney.
(Previously discussed at CM/WS held on 11/18/08).
(12) Non-profits Commissioner Richard/Commissioner Tam.
(13) Presentation of the proposed Fiscal Year 2009 Budget - Chief Financial Officer/Interim County Manager.
(14) Office reallocation revisited Commissioner Richard.
Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
Executive Session if Needed