7/22/2008 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, JULY 22, 2008 @ 2:00 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Presentation & discussion of a Defined Benefit Retirement Plan Chief Financial Officer.
(2) Follow-up and discussion of the Retiree Supplemental Health Care Insurance Plan Chief Financial Officer.
(3) Fowler Park Design Update - 75% Submittals Lose & Associates/Director of Parks & Recreation.
(4) Greenspace Consultants Deputy County Manager.
(5) Presentation of the 2007 Forsyth County Annual Report Director of Communications.
(6) Acceptance of RFP #08-44-2400 for Debris Removal & Disposal Services Procurement Director.
(7) Authorization for AT&T Network Upgrade Procurement Director.
(8) Approval of the FY-2009 Contract between The Legacy Link, Inc. and Forsyth County for Aging Services Senior Center Director.
(9) Adoption of Resolutions regarding the 2007 Impact Fee Program Financial Report, the Capital Improvements Element for the period 2008 to 2012, and the revised Short-Term Work Program for the period 2008 to 2012 Impact Fees Administrator.
(10) Dates for Town Hall Meeting regarding Detention Center County Manager.
(11) Detention Center Funding County Manager.
Called Meeting/Work Session
July 22, 2008
(12) Sheriffs Headquarters Funding County Manager.
(13) Old Fire Station #2 County Manager.
(14) Proposed Take-Home Vehicle Policy Deputy County Manager.
(15) Approval to apply for a $245,850 GEFA Water Supply Grant which will fund the Riverbank Infiltration Wells Project Director of Water & Sewer/Grants Administrator.
(16) Approval to apply for a $81,410 GEFA Water Supply Grant which will fund the Irrigation Water Conservation Controllers Pilot Project (total budget of project is $239,440) Director of Water & Sewer/Grants Administrator.
(17) Approval to apply for a $434,875 GEFA Water Supply Grant which will fund the Inner Connect Waterline Project between Cherokee, Gwinnett and Forsyth Counties Director of Water & Sewer/Grants Administrator.
(18) Approval to apply for a $3.5 million GEFA Water Supply Grant to assist in funding the Reservoir Project Director of Water & Sewer/Grants Administrator.
(19) Review draft of Infrastructure/Sewer Tap Fee Agreement with William McBrayer Director of Water & Sewer.
(20) Presentation of proposed Activity Center designation changes on the Future Land Use Map Senior Long Range Planner.
(21) Proposed amendments to Ordinance #72 (Occupation Tax) County Attorney.
(22) Proposed amendments to Ordinance #102 (Parks & Recreation Rules & Regulations) County Attorney.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed