7/8/2008 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
PUBLIC HEARING/CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, JULY 8, 2008 @ 3:00 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITES 220 & 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Public Hearing: (3:00 p.m. – Commissioners’ Meeting Room – Suite 220)
(1) Proposed Millage Rate – Chief Financial Officer/Director of Finance.
V. Adjourn Public Hearing
VI. Call Meeting/Work Session to Order (Commissioners’ Conference Room - Suite 210)
VII. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Forsyth County Operational Budget for FY 2009 – Chief Financial Officer/Director of Finance.
(2) Award of Bid #08-79-3120 for a Dura Patcher Chassis for the Roads & Bridges Department – Procurement Director.
(3) Award of Bid #08-68-5212 for a rubber pour & walk trail at Ducktown Park – Procurement Director.
(4) Authorization to proceed with Change Order #1 for the Big Creek Cold Weather Discharge – Procurement Director.
(5) Acceptance of RFP #08-31-1512 for Banking Services – Procurement Director.
(6) Appointment/reappointment of members to the Georgia Mountains Regional Development Center Board (GMRDC) – County Manager
(7) Resolution calling for November 4, 2008 Referendum to approve a GO Bond for Detention Center – County Attorney.
(8) Resolution calling for November 4, 2008 Referendum to approve a GO Bond for Sheriff’s Headquarters – County Attorney.
Called Meeting/Work Session
July 8, 2008
VIII. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
IX. Executive Session if Needed