6/24/2008 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, JUNE 24, 2008 @ 2:00 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Approval of Amendment No. 1 to FY 2008 contract between Forsyth County and The Legacy Link, Inc. for the Nutrition Program - Senior Center Director.
(2) Authorization for Amendment to Agreement with Pieper O’Brien Herr Architects – Procurement Director.
(3) Authorization for the purchase and installation of True Protection Software for the Information Technology Department – Procurement Director.
(4) Rejection of RFP #08-40-1500 for the construction of a Jury Assembly Room and the renovation of the current room into a Courtroom – Procurement Director.
(5) Acceptance of RFQ #08-61-3150 for as needed repair work for the Engineering Department – Procurement Director.
(6) Acceptance of RFP #08-43-3150 for as needed engineering/design services for the Engineering Department – Procurement Director.
(7) Approval for the County to act as the Fiscal Agent for the Caring Communities for Children and Families Grant – Grants Administrator.
(8) Approval of Agreement between Forsyth County and Sawyer & Company, LLC to conduct a county-wide review of internal controls – Chief Financial Officer.
(9) Approval of Forsyth County Bicycle Transportation & Pedestrian Walkways 2025 Plan: 2008 Update – Director of Engineering.
(Postponed from 06/10/08 Called Meeting/Work Session Agenda).
Called Meeting/Work Session
June 24, 2008
(10) Greenspace Mapping Update – Deputy County Manager.
(11) Stonehaven Subdivision – County Manager/County Attorney.
(12) Right of Entry and Indemnity Agreement to raze County structure – County Attorney.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed