6/24/2008 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, JUNE 24, 2008 @ 2:00 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Approval of Amendment No. 1 to FY 2008 contract between Forsyth County and The Legacy Link, Inc. for the Nutrition Program - Senior Center Director.
(2) Authorization for Amendment to Agreement with Pieper OBrien Herr Architects Procurement Director.
(3) Authorization for the purchase and installation of True Protection Software for the Information Technology Department Procurement Director.
(4) Rejection of RFP #08-40-1500 for the construction of a Jury Assembly Room and the renovation of the current room into a Courtroom Procurement Director.
(5) Acceptance of RFQ #08-61-3150 for as needed repair work for the Engineering Department Procurement Director.
(6) Acceptance of RFP #08-43-3150 for as needed engineering/design services for the Engineering Department Procurement Director.
(7) Approval for the County to act as the Fiscal Agent for the Caring Communities for Children and Families Grant Grants Administrator.
(8) Approval of Agreement between Forsyth County and Sawyer & Company, LLC to conduct a county-wide review of internal controls Chief Financial Officer.
(9) Approval of Forsyth County Bicycle Transportation & Pedestrian Walkways 2025 Plan: 2008 Update Director of Engineering.
(Postponed from 06/10/08 Called Meeting/Work Session Agenda).
Called Meeting/Work Session
June 24, 2008
(10) Greenspace Mapping Update Deputy County Manager.
(11) Stonehaven Subdivision County Manager/County Attorney.
(12) Right of Entry and Indemnity Agreement to raze County structure County Attorney.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed