5/27/2008 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, MAY 27, 2008 @ 2:00 P.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) GIS presentation – Director of GIS.
(2) Park/Greenspace Bond Delivery Strategy – Deputy County Manager.
(3) Approval of the amended budget for SPLOST V – Chief Financial Officer.
(4) Acceptance of Bid #08-10-3150 for the construction of the Big Creek Trail Phase 1 – Procurement Director.
(5) Authorization to extend Agreement with Moreland Altobelli Associates, Inc. – Procurement Director.
(6) Acceptance of Bid #08-50-1540 for UPS (Uniterruptable Power Supply) Maintenance – Procurement Director.
(7) Rural Fire Defense Memorandum of Understanding between Georgia Forestry Commission and Forsyth County Fire Department – County Attorney.
(8) Request for Sewer Tap Refund – County Manager/Director of Water & Sewer.
(9) Approval to move $734,330 from contingency to cover final payment in purchase of Interact Software (purchase was approved 03/14/06) – Director of Finance.
(10) Clear Channel Sign request – County Attorney.
Called Meeting/Work Session
May 27, 2008
(11) Sign Code Amendments – County Manager.
(12) LED Signs for Churches and Institutions – County Attorney/Commissioner Tam.
(13) Presentation of proposed UDC changes regarding Heliports/Helipads – Senior Long Range Planner.
(14) Presentation of Activity Center Analysis – Senior Long Range Planner.
(15) Department of Driver Services Intergovernmental Agreement – County Attorney.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed