11/13/2007 - Board of Commissioners Called/Work Session
CALLED MEETING/WORK SESSION
FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
NOVEMBER 13, 2007 @ 8:30 A.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 EAST MAIN STREET - SUITE 210
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
III. Adoption of Agenda
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Approval of application for the 2007 Assistance to Firefighters (AFG) Grant in the amount of $12,083 for a new fire safety robot and trailer (to store and transport the robot) for the Fire Departments Public Education Program - Grants Administrator.
(2) Proposed draft of the Forsyth County/City of Cumming Intergovernmental Agreement regarding Water & Sewerage Service Areas Director of Water & Sewer.
(3) Great Wolf County Attorney.
(4) Administrative Enforcement of Water Violations County Attorney.
(5) Approval of Change Order Number Two (2) for the extension of 132 of decal lane on Old Atlanta Road at the intersection of Nichols Road for Lambert High School Director of Engineering.
(6) Adoption of Agreement for Consultation and Support Services between Joe Tanner & Associates and Forsyth County County Manager.
(7) SPLOST VI Project Selection County Manager.
(8) Approval of Vehicle Replacement Policy to establish guidelines in decommissioning County vehicles and equipment Director of Fleet Services.
(9) Approval for donating surplus computer and various office electronic equipment to the Keep Forsyth County Beautiful Recycling Event on November 17, 2007 Director of Fleet Maintenance.
(10) Authorization to renew various contracts for Calendar Year 2008 Procurement Director.
(11) Acceptance/rejection of Bid #07-88-1500 for Cleaning Services for Calendar Year 2008 Procurement Director.
(12) Ratification of Contract for Elevator Preventative Maintenance with Premier Elevator Procurement Director.
(13) Fowler Park Master Plan Director of Parks & Recreation.
(14) GTC Easement Request County Attorney.
(15) Mobile Advertising County Attorney.
(16) Presentation of Work Task Priorities for the Long Range Planning Division Senior Long Range Planner.
V. Recess Called Meeting/Work Session
VI. Executive Session if Needed