The Forsyth County Civil Service Board will hold a meeting on Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at the Forsyth County Public Safety Complex located at 3520 Settingdown Road, Cumming, Georgia 30028.
The purpose of the meeting will be for discussion and consideration of the items as outlined on the agenda and such other business as may properly come before the Board.
Forsyth County is committed to providing all persons with equal access to its services, programs, activities, education and employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, disability or age. Persons with special needs relating to handicapped accessibility or foreign language may contact the Title VI Coordinator at 770-781-2101 a minimum of 48 hours prior to the meeting date/time. The Title VI Coordinator is located at 110 East Main Street, Suite 255, Cumming, Georgia between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday, except holidays. Persons with hearing disabilities can contact us using the Georgia Relay Service, at (TDD) 1-800-255-0056 or (Voice) 1-800-255-0135, and asking to connect to 770-781-2101.
Charity D. Clark
January 3, 2017
CIVIL SERVICE BOARD
THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2017 at 10:00 A.M.
FORSYTH COUNTY PUBLIC SAFETY COMPLEX
3520 SETTINGDOWN ROAD
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30028
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Adoption of Agenda
III. Adoption of Minutes:
(1) Regular Meeting December 8, 2016
IV. Items for consideration and discussion:
(1) Attorney Updates – Richard Neville, General Counsel/Hearing Officer
Sheriff’s Writ of Certiorari – Funkhouser Appeal
(2) Administrative Updates – Charity Clark, Clerk
(a) Updated 2017 Witness & Subpoena Documents
(3) Appointment of Alternate Member to Civil Service Board for 2017 – Chairman Smith
(4) Appointment of Counsel/Hearing Officer for Civil Service Board for 2017 – Chairman Smith
(5) Appointment of Clerk for Civil Service Board for 2017 – Chairman Smith
V. Executive Session (if needed)