An Overview of RSSWhat is RSS?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication.
• Also referred to as a News Feed or RSS Feed
• Allows sites to syndicate content
• Easy way to share/view headlines and content
• Automatically Updated
Why Should I Use RSS?
Without RSS, you have to check Web sites daily for new updates. This can become very time-consuming. When sites offer RSS feeds, you can check them faster and at the same time, using an RSS Reader.
How Do I Use RSS?
We now offer two RSS feeds, News and Alerts. If you choose to subscribe to our feed, you will be notified of the update by your RSS reader.
There are many RSS readers available. We recommend the following, which are all available for free:
• RssReader 1.0 http://www.rssreader.com/download.htm
• Blogbot lite (plugin for Internet Explorer) http://www.blogbot.com/lite/
• Sage (plugin for Firefox) https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/77/
• Newsgator http://newsgator.com
• Google and Yahoo both offer free online readers as well.
Once the RSS Reader is installed (or you have signed up for an online reader), use the following URLs to subscribe to our Feeds: